Presentations with impact
VICC’s personable and highly skilled audio/visual professionals are experts in their field. Some even teach technical courses at the university level. They put the latest technology to work for perfectly executed presentations, multi-microphone discussions, videoconferencing, webcasting, press conferences and more.
- Built-in screens and projectors
- Fully integrated audio/video control system
- Digital way-finding
- Global broadcast and teleconferencing system
- 6 panel 46-inch LED digital displays
- 2 projectors, screens and 6 cameras in auditorium
- 49 in-floor telecom access points in ballroom
Add music to your event
We’ll help arrange music rights and licensing fees from SOCAN, the Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada. Check SOCAN rates
A/V packages & pricing
Figure out exactly how much to budget for equipment and labour. Download packages & current pricing.
Request a proposal
Once you have a rough idea of the A/V services you’ll need for your event, this form is the next step in finalizing details. Download RFP form.
For more detailed information, visit SW Audio Visual’s website.